Barry White - Gold (2008)

CD 1 1.I'm Gonna Love You, Just A Little More Baby 2. I've Got So Much To Give 3. Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up 4. Honey Please, Can't Ya See 5. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe 6. Baby Blues The Love Unlimited Orchestra 7. You're The First, The Last, My Everything 8. What Am I Gonna Do With You 9. I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To 10. Let The Music Play 11. You See The Trouble With Me 12. My Sweet Summer Suite The Love Unlimited Orchestra 13. Don't Make Me Wait Too Long 14. I'm Qualified To Satisfy You 15. Midnight And You The Love Unlimited Orchestra CD 2 1. Love's Theme The Lov... mais »
Share this video :

Postar um comentário

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Fera MP3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger